Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: do you sleep with your dolls?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dolldreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2005
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't have an american girl yet but I have a gotz lil' sister who is nan and I have been sleeping with her since I got her.
    My husband thinks I'm crazy but I just love to cuddle with her and breathe in the scent of her hair (downy jasmine vanilla hee-hee)
    I don't go so far as to change her clothes before bed, she sleeps in her work dress, but who else sleeps with a doll at night?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I sleep with one every once in a while. I don't even care about their hair that much because I'd rather see them loved than in perfect, pristine condition. Usually, I'll just sleep with my TY stuffed cats, though. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar
    I do I sleep with ym dolls when DH goes out and goes for a way for a night. I need to have someone or something next to me I hate sleeping alone. So DH went to stay at his friends house this past Friday night so Felicity slept in his spot and she had her PJ's on and everything. So yes my dolls do sleep with me once in a while.

    Nikki [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't, I think it feels too uncomfortable. [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member linzystar's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2005
    Posts
    167
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I slept with Mackenzie (my first AG) a couple times when I first got her, but her hair would get too messed up, so I made her sleep in her own bed. But my favorite stuffed animal sleeps with me every night [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sewfancydolldesigns's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 9th, 2005
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    My husband is pretty tolerant of my doll habit, but I think he would think that was carrying things a little bit too far....


    Patricia

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Ds9jullian's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My AG's stay in the living room on their shelf. However the twins sleep in my room next to my bed in a "crib" that I have made out of a rubbermaid tub. The twins just make me happy, I take them with me in the car when I go to school so that when I get done with my day they make me smile.

    Ashley

  8. #8
    mistee_magic
    Guest mistee_magic's Avatar

    Post

    I slept with Kirsten once. I don't like to too often because it messes up their hair and I'm afraid they're fall out of my bed. I sleep in a bunk bed, and it's a long way down for an AG doll!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member adriana82's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2004
    Posts
    158
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a big house, and when my parents are gone and I'm the only one home, it feels really creepy, so I take a doll with me for comfort. I have a double bed so she has her own side of the bed. I try to change her into pajamas first. I have only done this a few times with Marisol, and it really did help. Maybe its the "dolly smell". [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    I don't think its dumb, esp. if you sleep alone. Lots of grownups sleep with stuffed animals or pillows, so whats the difference?

  10. #10
    Inactive Member MareGathersWords's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2004
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't sleep with my dolls or any of my nice or beloved stuffed animals because I tend to throw things when I sleep with them. I would feel awful if I woke up and found one of my girls across the room! Poor Eeyore got thrown into the door one time! Not to mention my dog sleeps in my room and I don't want her to suck on them. My dolls and stuffies are well loved, but I try to keep them as nice looking as possible, because it makes it more fun for me, especially with the AGs.

    So now I have a few stuffed animals I got specifically for sleeping with...and they even match my African room decor! <g>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •